I haven't posted anything in a very long time. This winter I haven't done much with technology, my time has been spent working on the house and other related projects. I did some demolition in the basement that created a giant mess, it's taken me months to get it cleared up.
Another issue I had was I accidentally deleted most of the source code for my web connected receiver during a server migration. That was a serious de-motivator, but I'm back in the saddle again. I've got a start on re-creating the code, we should be back in business shortly.
So, it's spring time and antenna work is in the air! AB1II have been making plans to put up some antennas at his QTH and I plan on putting back up at least 6m and 2m antennas on the chimney, especially before Spuradic E season begins in May.
Stay tuned, I'll be posting more frequently...